Event will be conducted in English
RM60 (All 6 Sessions) | RM15 (per session)
Know about the Five pillars of Islam?
But what about the 6 Pillars of Iman/Faith?
For most of us, the five basic pillars of Islam may already be at our fingertips BUT, have we ever thought and pondered upon our six pillars of Iman? Some of us may be heard or know about it, but how well do we understand our Pillars of Iman that deeply? Are we that familiar with every single one of them?
- How do we actually put faith in the Angels of Allah?
- Does Qada's and Qadar means Fate and Destiny?- What's the difference between a Messenger and a Prophet?
- Is everything we do, fated to be done - even the evil deeds?
- If we say that, does that mean Allah swt is making us do evil deeds because we believe that it's destined and fated to be?
O Brothers and Sisters, let us re-learn the basics of Pillars of Faith with Ustaz Khaifiruddin who will cover topics such as a general overview of the pillars of Iman and how the angels salawat upon the prophet!
Come and join us through this 6-week event as we discover and touch upon each and every one of the pillars of Iman!
Below are the topics that will be covered:
Please note starting date - the class will now start on 10 Nov 2022
1. Faith in Allah (Week 1: 10 Nov 2022)
2. Faith in the Angels (Week 2: 17 Nov 2022)
3. Faith in the Holy Books (Week 3: 24 Nov 2022)
4. Faith in the Messengers (Week 4: 1 Dec 2022)
5. Faith in the Last Day (Week 5: 8 Dec 2022)
6. Faith in Qada' and Qadr (Week 6: 15 Dec 2022)
Sessions will be conducted in English.
- Registered participants will be invited into the Zoom session.
- Do check your email and junk/spam mail for the link 4 hours before the session start.
Day/Date: Starting on Thursday, 10 Nov 2022 (Session is on every Thursday)
- Total of 6 sessions, once per week.
Time : 8:00pm to 9:30pm
- 1.5 hours of weekly session (Lesson + Q&A)
Fees: Recordings shared are subject to IslamicEvents terms and conditions.
RM15 per session (participants will be given notes + a recording of that day's session ONLY)
RM60 for all sessions (participant will be given access to the recording of all 6 sessions)
Terms & Conditions
- Full Payments are to be made before the Course starts.
- NO REFUND for participants that fail to attend the Course. Ensure you can commit to the course timings.
- Participants will be given Notes. You will have to download it from the link given nearer to the course dates.
- The organizer has the right to make changes to the schedule or cancel the course. Participants will be informed in advance of changes.
How do I make a payment?
Paypal / BIllplz
Step 1: Choose the quantity
Step 2: Fill in your details
Step 3: Choose your mode of payment and proceed with payment.
Our HOTLINE @ 019-8770780 operates during office hours.
Office operating hours are from Monday to Friday, 10.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Bank Transfer